WAUTI's 9th Annual International Tax Conference motto is "Rethinking Taxation for Human Development and Economic Prosperity". Topics to be discussed during the conference include:
- Rising Public Expenditures and Debt: The Role of Taxation and Government Expenditure Management
- Taxation and the Digital Economy: The Two Pillar Solution and what is in it for the Developing Economies
- Enhancing the Role of Civil Society in Taxation
- AfCFTA: Collaborating to Avoid Domestic Revenue Losses
- Contemporary Tax Practice Management: Imperatives for Success and Sustainability
For more information, visit the event site.